[Namron] Totally OT- New tune posted...

John Gillin bonz6x at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 5 01:32:26 PDT 2007

Folks... Wylfred here... bothering y'all again ... LOL!
  I just posted a new "Untitled Celtic" style tune I have been working on at:
   http://www.myspace.com/thecelticeuromutts

  It is a totally ROUGH first edit/mix... and not an SCA period tune at all (I rawk, LOL) Constructive comments are welcomed.

  Please, if ya get a chance... stop by and take a listen... 6 mins long, has a pregnant pause about 3 mins in, so do not get fooled... there is more. Join the Euro-Mutts friends list if you wish...

  YEP, this is what I do way out here in Nowhere land LOL! I make music, and mow grass...

  best regards
  Baron Wylfred
  (aka Johnny Mutt)