[Namron] Namron Digest, Vol 17, Issue 15

Robert & Tara Brinsfield daig73 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 7 05:25:04 PDT 2007

A Crested melee battle was actually discussed a while back
as part of the melees at Samhain, in fact the crests would
have been small plastic jack-o-lanterns or the tiny little
pumpkins that you can get in the grocery store. They
scratched the pumpkins cause fighters might no want sticky
helms from smashed pumpkins, but I think the plastic ones
might be a good alternative. Our Knights Marshall at Eldern
is open to ideas. He can be reached at
earthlizard1969 at yahoo.com. Give him your ideas for Samhain
if you all would like to see or do this, for real. He is a
man that would like to toss a few "effects" into a simple
melee, to make it interesting. I agree that it would be
hysterical! Can't you just hear their ladies now?!
"Protect your pumpkins, Boys!" LOL

Lady Marguerite

Message: 1