[Namron] Invitations

Lindseybellam at aol.com Lindseybellam at aol.com
Wed Sep 5 23:17:37 PDT 2007

Please, anyone painting invitations, as soon as you have a few done, drop
them by my house, I would offer to come get them but due to the flood we do not
have a running car. The sooner I get the invites the sooner I can mail them
and  the sooner I can get RSVP's. Whoever is keeping track of how many are out,
I  need 70. Many thanks - Gwyneth   P.S. my address is 210 South Lahoma,
turn of Main by the Firestone store, go South, I am the third house on the
right, 364-0389