[Namron] my absence of late

Sami R mamasami1967 at live.com
Tue Apr 8 08:04:40 PDT 2008

Chass,

We'll keep you in our prayers.
Sami

From: charinthalis at sbcglobal.netTo: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Fri, 28 Mar 2008 13:39:50 -0500Subject: [Namron] my absence of late

I have been asked why I have not been seen at events and such recently. For those of you who wish to know I have been basically wallowing in fear and feeling sorry for myself. They are threatening to do surgery on me yet again, this time to my neck, to replace a disc at c5-c6 and to remove a bone spur that is in the spinal cord itselt at the same level. This is a pretty chancy thing they are talking about doing. It has taken quite a while to get in to see the Neuro surgeon and will be going in 2 weeks. We are hoping its all a major flub on the imaging dept since I am having no symptoms or additional pain.

Yours in Service
Chass Brown aka Charinthalis Del Sans