[Namron] scribal night

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 29 20:16:38 PDT 2008

I am only going to day trip down for Beltane, but I'll see you there.  The A & S isn't until 4 p.m.

Anything you need help with for the lunch?  I'm available.

Mel

From: dnk_p at hotmail.comDate: Tue, 29 Apr 2008 16:18:05 -0500To: Subject: [Namron] scribal night

Hey all,I just wanted to send out one more reminder about scribal night tonight at 7 p.m. at my house and request that anyone who can attend please do. We have some scrolls we need to get painted for Beltaine. I hope to see you all then. Thanks so much! YIS,Cat