[Namron] Demo

Christian Truelove ctruelove at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 8 09:41:27 PDT 2008

Can we get more info?  Having previously worked in a youth correction center myself, weapons and fighting were not allowed.  Is that the case in your center?  Will it simply be an A&S demo?  What are you looking for?

  Kristen Ayre.

terry wasson <haturearn at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Greeting
This is Hatur and I have a request for you.
I work at a Juvenile Detention center In Stroud Okla.
I have asked permission to put on a demo for the kids
at the Center.
The response was very well received and approved by
the facility directer.
Now all I need are some worthy members to help this
come to life.
If you are willing to assist me please let me know and
I will finish the organization of the demo.
The date can be any we wish as the kids don't get to
leave, See we have a captive audience.
Please your help would mean a lot.
Thank you Hatur

 "Even bad wolves can be good."