[Namron] Demo

jennifer stoops aderynluna at gmail.com
Thu Apr 10 20:32:01 PDT 2008

This is Lady Aderyn of Northkeep.  I work with kids everyday and would love
to help with this demo if I'm not going to an event. I do an hour long demo
every year for my kids that's kinda a brief history of what everyday life
might be like for different social statuses and what they're roles in
society was.  Also bring lots of odds and ends so they get a feel of the
period.  Please let me know what I can do to help and when you plan to do
this.                                   .