[Namron] MED FAIR SETUP - Let Us Try Again

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Thu Apr 3 07:00:52 PDT 2008

Right!

A frazzled Wolfgang here hoping we can try again beginning at 5 this evening
to raise our encampment.  It's looking like the storm chances have pulled
back a bit and perhaps Mother Nature will be kind and look the other way
throughout today.  At least she has promised "severe clear" for the Fair
itself.  Now, if it is raining heavily at 5, we'll hold back a while
depending on what radar shows.  In that case give me a call (keep trying if
you get voice mail) and we'll go from there.  My number is 414-5877.

I want to thank everyone who braved to cold rain to help get everything on
site yesterday.

I'll be on the site, weather permitting off and on throughout the day.

Don't you just love Springtime in Namron :-)

Wolfgang