[Namron] Med Fair Returns to Fred The Shed!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 6 21:49:19 PDT 2008

A very sleepy and worn out Wolfgang here asking for your help with one final
task for 2008 Medieval Fair.  We need to unload the Baronial items from the
trailers and back into the Shed, and plan to do this tonight (Monday) at
6pm.  The Shed is located at 628 Kansas in Norman (Annabelle and Aonghas's),
just northeast of Norman High.  We would appreciate all the help we can get,
as the quicker we can refill the Shed, the quicker we can go eat supper and
look back upon this most exciting and enjoyable weekend.

I want to again thank each and every one of you who came out this weekend,
even if just for an hour or 2 and helped make this one of our most
successful Fairs ever.

Wolfgang (I can be reached most of today at 360.4150)