[Namron] Samhain XXVIII Youth Boffer

Rose & Chad love at roseandchad.net
Thu Aug 14 17:15:56 PDT 2008

Greetings;

  We;re not sure who it was on this list that was interested in youth boffer activities as we seem to have misplaced their e-mail address. We do remember that they were on this list, so please pardon the post...

  It is confirmed. We will be having a youth boffer class and authorization on Saturday at Samhain XXVIII. We will be following up with a Youth Boffer Tournament on Sunday. All participants will receive badges and a prize, and the winner will receive an additional, cooler prize. :)

  Boffer weapons will be provided, as will two size small helmets that should fit an average child in the 6-9 age group. Participants will need to bring all other required items. If you have any questions, please feel free to e-mail us at autocrats at samhaincelebration.org or visit our website at www.samhaincelebration.org Thank you.

  In Service,
  Rose the Obnoxious
  Richard de Vere
  Autocrats Samhain XXVIII