[Namron] Fury Ban MacMorn passes to The Happy Hunting Grounds

Pukhta Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Thu Aug 14 15:43:11 PDT 2008

Yet again I grow just a bit with wisdom.

He/She who is the last amongst us shall have the most love "pass" from
the embrace of this life.

Ahh friends... I hope... and I plan to be he who will have in this
life, the memories left to my embrace...

Whoosh!

But then I look into the reflective pool atop Avalon.

I am revealed the future as it would be foreseen. A lady child do I
see, an 86 year old child. Her eyes are clear and reflect life and
happiness and love, she knows the values, has forgotten nothing, and
remembers us all ! She shall be the one who carries us in her heart
forever, she shall be who does not the dreams of our Dream fade. It is
her will that demands Dignity, Honor, and Respect be what creates the
foundation in many societies. The child of my first friend. The child
of Barat and Jacqueline.

In all of her memories of us and the people she has known, she most
cherishes her older brother's love and values his influence in who she
is and who she has become.

MmM! It is time,
Pooky