[Namron] Populace Meeting August 6, 2008

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu Aug 7 19:13:51 PDT 2008

Not a problem.I just wanted to remind everyone via the list about the Brew
Day/Baronial Work Day on September 6, 2008.  Not everyone was at the meeting
& I just wanted to get the word out.  I know it was NOT intentional on your
part.  Believe me, I have forgotten things as well and I'm sure I will
continue to occasionally forget things in the future.  We are all human.

Looking forward to seeing you, your Lord & your young squire in training
too!

Jacqueline

  _____