[Namron] Axeman V - A Plea to Artisans

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 08:57:14 PDT 2008

Greetings!!

I am Sæmundr and I am one of your event stewards for Axeman V, November 14 -
16.  Knowing that artisans like to have plenty of notice so that they can
create their best works, I wanted to let you know that Axeman V is being
planned now.  We would very much appreciate donation for gift baskets,
prizes for your champions, or anything that you feel needs a home to someone
worthy at Axeman.

I'll write back and remind as time gets closer but feel free to contact me
(or the other stewards) if I can answer questions or be of assistance to
you.

Sæmundr inn skærr
Event Steward for Axeman V
Arts and Science Minister of Skorragarðr
Generally an overall nice guy

--
Find all thats good in life at:
http://saemundrthepure.blogspot.com/