[Namron] Mary Update

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Mon Aug 18 14:17:28 PDT 2008

Thank you for your kind, loving words, Pooky.  We are still in a
holding pattern for the time being.  Mary still hasn't decided on the
time & day she wants to arrive, so we are still waiting patiently (or
impatiently) in my case.  Take care & we will update again when the
actual time arrives.

Jacqueline Reynolds