[Namron] Mary Update

Lord Pooky lord_pooky at hotmail.com
Sun Aug 17 13:36:28 PDT 2008

Jacqueline,

Please don't feel ant sense of guilt about papering the list with updates about Mary.

Namron is well versed and had to suffer long the full breadth and extent of my Pookaciousness including but not limited to streaming thought literary from ephemeral pseudo-sentient entity such as myself, every type and matter of agape'ial reflecting and reflective imbuement, and some nearly transcendental social engineering sprinkled with well intentioned overtones (when I've gotten bored).

All the words I have ever typed (excepten' maybe these) Really seem to pale in comparison to any news you might have about your well being , the mood of Mary in your womb, or anything you decide you might need (pickles and ice cream not withstanding).

Sending out a little post is much easier I am sure then fielding the phone calls you would be receiving on a daily basis from people who want to know but were not being informed as part of the mass. (I swear, I've got my cell phone right here and I'm not afraid <--derr to use it!!!)

When I would feel a twing e of guilt for expressing my loving b.s. at my closest friends and Family, I would preface it with yaya - yaya yaya you have a delete button, when you see my name just hit the button and save yourself a-lot-to-do-about-nothing. Which I'm sure is what was actuated the moment this message hit the screens.

K sure Rah,
Pook

P.s. Threaten me with stoping your posts one more time and you'll probably have to "hear" me tell you how much I love you, each and every day.

Master Micheal whats the word for someone who motivates in reverse?

Bitter is made sweet through love; copper becomes gold through love
Through love dregs become clear; love heals all pain.
Through love the king becomes slave; love brings the dead to life.

Rumi,