[Namron] PBS Special

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 26 07:40:27 PST 2008

Greetings to all,

  I have been reading all the mail that has been sent to me over the last few days.
  For the time being, the issues involved with the documentary are moot.
  The case is being reviewed at the highest levels of the society.

  Please, there is no other need for further discussion on this topic at this time.

  All I will say, is that given the information that *I* have, I may or may not have reacted in a similar manner.

  thank you all for your patience in this matter,
  in service,

  Master Aethelstan Aethelmearson
  seneschal of Namron