[Namron] MED FAIR POSITION AVAILABLE

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue Feb 12 17:59:57 PST 2008

NAMRON NEEDS YOUR HELP!

It was decided to name a Volunteer Coordinator to help make sure our eager
members who want to do something at Med Fair indeed find a happy place to
volunteer.  The primary task of the Volunteer Coordinator (and if there is
enough interest, I see no reason there could not be a Coordination TEAM) is
to assess the available pool of volunteers and make sure there is enough
help rotated through key areas, mainly the Arts & Sciences Tent, the
Hospitality Tent, the Ropes and the Hospitalers' Point/Table.  Another duty
will be to be sure Their Excellencies and their appropriate Guards and
Courtiers and guests are notified in plenty of time for The Grand Procession
each day.

I know this will be a fun task, and it will be a key element to making
everyone's Fair days go much smoother and easier.  If this sounds like
something you would enjoy doing, please get in touch.  Ring me at 360-4150
or fire me an e-mail at wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com

Your Barony thanks you!

In Service

Wolfgang