[Namron] Queen's Champion cooks thank yous

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Jan 28 11:28:22 PST 2008

Greetings,

I would like to thank those who helped me in and around the kitchen at
Queen's Champion.  Lady Kathryn atte Unicorn, Merlin Dragonslayer, Lady
Kyna Terricsdottir, Honorable Lord Owen Stott, Tamsin McAindruis, and
Lord Pukhta Lovestevich were all of great assistance.  There were many
others who also assisted, by helping ferry items to and from the
kitchen, and many others who offered assistance, but who we did not have
room in the kitchen to accommodate.  Of major support also was my lord,
Aonghas.

In service to Ansteorra,

Annabelle Fitzsimmons