[Namron] Svan captured by heathen Welsh!

Svan Coldbrowskaldsson ldsvan at gmail.com
Mon Jan 28 19:21:55 PST 2008

Unto their most Excellent Excellencies of Namron, *Donnchadh Beag mac
Griogair and ** Muriel ingen Gille Crist, and to my friends and the populace
of the First Barony of Ansteorra,

I am Svan.  Greetings and solicitations.

Your prodigal bard invites you to join myself and my most fair Lady, Catrin,
at Steppes Warlord this year, for our wedding.  Of all peoples of the
Kingdom, you, my home barony, I would like most to see there.  Long have we
missed being in your fair lands, while suffering in the horrendous
conditions down south.

*sound of Icelander being soundly beaten over the head, accompanied by Welsh
curses in the background*

Pray come enjoy this wonderful time in the joining of myself and this lady,
with singing, drinking, and singing to follow.  Unfortunately, in these
horrendous lands I live in--

*ahem*

The drinking will be sparse, for I have yet to find a brewer worth his yeast
in these dry, dry lands.

At this time, my brethren, I am asking for bids from those that can do a
wedding feast.  Pray remember, Svan is poor lord.  But my lady is worth all
the amber in the world, and thus, I wish to do right by her in all manners.

I ask thee to send this missive to those that cannot reach it by ether-net.

I remain in your service,
THL Svan Coldbrowskaldsson*