[Namron] Norman Medieval Fair 2008!

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Jan 28 20:35:20 PST 2008

I would like to invite you to an informal SCA Norman Medieval Fair planning
session at 7:30 pm Monday 11 February at Denny's on West Main Street in
Norman.  This year's Fair is 4-6 April at Reaves Park.

This will be an opportunity to kick around ideas and suggestions that will
make this Med Fair even better than last year's.  What did we do last year
that was good and we can expand upon?  What was not so good?  What can we do
that is new?  Because this is a great challenge I need YOUR help!   And if
you are hungry or parched, good food and soft drink will be available for
purchase.

Even if you do not have any ideas or suggestions, please come and enjoy the
camaraderie and help make this showcase event a stellar success.  We had
about 40 folks at last year's planning session and while it did get hectic,
everyone seemed to have fun.  And I will have brochures and hopefully
posters to hand out as well so we can help get word out to our good patrons
the event everyone looks forward to will be here soon.

Denny's is located at 2535 W. Main, which is just a cat's whisker east of
I-35.  We will be in the conference room on the west side of the restaurant,
the same place Namron hosts Populace.

In the meantime, to learn more about the Fair, point you browser to
www.medievalfair.org

If you need to contact me, ring me at 360.4150 or fire me an e-mail at
wolfgangvonsachsenhausen at yahoo.com

I look forward to seeing you on the 11th!

In Service

Herr Wolfgang von Sachsenhausen