[Namron] Fighter marshal, Adult boffer marshal, youth combat marshal,

Jim L Couch jimcouch at gmail.com
Thu Jul 31 18:23:34 PDT 2008

Your Grace

I believe that he was one of the first that I had tried to contact.  Now, me
knowing how email work.. I have no idea if he got it or sent one back and I
didnt get it..

Truth is.. I believe passionately in Boffer and other childrens activities.
I think that we do a pretty good job at making sure the kids have something
to do but I know we could do more too and I have always felt that boffer was
something that they would enjoy.  I mean, cmon.. who doesnt like hitting
something with a sword.  =)

I have enjoyed the terrific responses that i have recieved so far and I'll
exhaust all of these leads and see what comes of them

Thank you
Sæmundr