[Namron] Fighter marshal, Adult boffer marshal, youth combat marshal,

Vanessa contessavanessa at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 31 13:00:33 PDT 2008

Greetings,
As you have noticed, it has fallen through the cracks.  I used to be the Local, then Regional, and then DEM Youth Combat.  There currently is no Northern marshal, or Central or Southern.  There is only Sir Simonn as Coastal.  Have you tried emailing the DEM?
erik_clawhanded at yahoo.com
If you need further assistance, please let me know.
thanks,
vanessa