[Namron] care packages

Maleah baroness_maleah at cox.net
Thu Jul 3 15:41:00 PDT 2008

We will be at Barat and Jacqueline's party tomorrow or Ulf will be at archery practice on Sunday to pick things up. I will be sending off the next round of stuff later this coming week.

A huge thank you to everyone who sent stuff home from Populace meeting. There is no better place on earth than Namron because of the people in it.

I am recuperating well from the work they did on my back Wed. but am restricted in my activities and how far I can ride in a car for the next few days. I appreciate all  your care and concern for me.

Hugs to you all,
Maleah