[Namron] What July 4 Means to Me!

Garnet Stevens scooterjester at yahoo.com
Fri Jul 4 10:51:04 PDT 2008

Greetings One and All,

I would personally like to thank you all for celebrating this wonderful day with me.  This day of Sacrifice, Pain, and Joy.  A day which an important birth happened in History that we celebrate each year with fireworks, bar-b-ques, a good drink, and families celebrating this joyous occasion.  Some do not realize how important this day is to me personally.  Without this day I could not be as happy as I am in my life.  Some may wonder why it makes me so happy.  The reason is this is the day of the birth of my wife.

Happy birthday Ginger!

Love,

Garnet

P. S. Oh Ya, I almost forgot, Have a great Independence day too!  lol