[Namron] Med fair Food Tent

Silver Swan a_silverswan at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 26 11:47:47 PDT 2008

I have had several inquiries about the food tent
.
We do not charge for food or drink and we only feed the worker of the demo this includes those fighting, setting in the A&S tent for couple hour, assisting in the food tent, walking the lines.any other job in our demo area. This year we are using token coins for drink in tent. and a token stick for food in order to keep track of the people we are feeding the stick will be collected each time  you go threw the food line so we can have idea of how many we feed a day since drinks are need more otfen we will not collect the drink token just ask to see your.

There will be tables set out side for those wishing to use them also there will be a gott of water which anyone can use and wash tubs for those who wish to wash their feast gear after eating.

Don't for get you need to bring you feast gear and mugs this year we are not using paper this year and we want to be as period as possible in our demo area.
If you don't have feast gear and mug, you can use a plain mug and bowl will do the job,

And last but not least no smoking in the food tent.

Lady Una Carleton
Minister of Arts and Sciences
The Canton Skorrgardr
Mother of Lady Siobhan ingean Tigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus