[Namron] ISO-Contributors to the Atenveldt Gift Basket at Gulf Wars

Karla Norris melisandedf at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:50:00 PDT 2008

First, I want to thank everyone for responding to my please and sending contributions to the Basket for the Aten Royals for Gulf Wars.  Unfortunately, their royalty was not present, but I am told the items were sent home with a kingdom member.

Secondly, I have two styrofoam heads/wig heads that need to find their way home.  Would whoever sent them with the lovely coifs please contact me off list so that I may return them?

Melisande de Frayne