[Namron] REVEL and Children

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Fri Mar 7 13:34:26 PST 2008

Some folks have expressed concerns about no one under 21 at Revel, and I am
glad folks are making input, as that is how we can make good decisions.  I
did receive an e-mail suggesting a baby sitting pool or location be set up
where folks with children can leave them while attending Revel and know they
will be SAFE and well cared for.

Any input on this?  Any other site suggestions?  Personally I like the idea
of Sebastiana's, as there will be no site cost to the Barony and it is a
location convenient to the 3 key groups.

Wolfgang