[Namron] Help needed at Med Fair

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 10 11:50:54 PDT 2008

Sami, that sure would help our thirsty Fighters and workers.

Right now, with the new layout it looks like our beloved Wall may not have a
place this year, as the 2 Baronial Pavilions will be where it was last year
and I haven't found a suitable spot to put it along the sidewalk.  But if
there's a bright side, that gives one less set to haul in a build.  Maybe
she can make an appearance at Beltane?

Wolfgang

  _____