[Namron] Heraldic Congrats!!

Shalon Reynolds shalon_reynolds at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 20 13:12:07 PDT 2008

Adena:

    I too am in the same boat with my name and device.  According to OSCAR (I found it by googling SCA OSCAR), I believe that you and I have approximately one month left(yeah right).  We are finished with the commentary period, but you might check OSCAR to be sure that I am speaking the truth.

Adelheid

To: namron at lists.ansteorra.orgDate: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 14:27:34 -0400From: vujadea200 at aol.comSubject: Re: [Namron] Heraldic Congrats!!How long did that take?  is there a place to see where mine is at now?  it seems like it has been FOREVER since I have heard anything...   I am begining to pout (and think of UGLY devices!!!) Adena -----Original Message-----From: Siren Song <sirensong13 at yahoo.com>To: Skorragard <skorragardrvirtualskald at yahoogroups.com>; Barony of Namron Mailing List <namron at ansteorra.org>Sent: Wed, 19 Mar 2008 7:29 pmSubject: [Namron] Heraldic Congrats!!
Congrats to Róis inghean uí Scannail (Mama Rose)Argent, in bend two roses gules slipped and leaved bendwise sinister vert within a bordure gules.Siobhán ingen TigernaichPurpure, a natural tiger sejant contourny argent marked sable within a dragon involved in annulo head to chief Or.andDaniello de VerdeVert, on a bend sinister between two spears bendwise sinister Or, a spider palewise azureon getting their names and devices passedand to Úna CarletonandClarissima della Chiesaon getting their names passed
Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaichHouse of Cynrede SpîritusSeneschal, Canton of SkorragardrNordsteorra, Kingdom of AnsteorraIt's not the color of the Text but how you use it.