[Namron] Heraldic Congrats!!

Siren Song sirensong13 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 21 12:01:10 PDT 2008

It took about a year for all that to get passed but in the same batch of submissions we had 3 device returns and 3 name returns. 1 Name is still being reworked, 1 device is tabled at the laurel level for a ruleing, and one device is still being reworked.

http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/

is the kingdom heraldry page. One can follow their submissions by reading the Gazettes through the kingdom level. The Ansteorran                 Heraldic Submissions Tracker at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/hst/ should tell you where you are in the process. Then when Laurel makes their decision you can find it at Laurel's Letters                 of Acceptances and Returns http://www.sca.org/heraldry/loar/ . Ours was in the November 2007 letter but it was just published this week.

I hope that gives you some idea of where you might be in the mix. If you can't find it let Wolfgang or myself know and we will try and track it down for you.

Adena you tracking info is...

Adena Terricksdoutter.
   Name and device.
ILoI 10/07 1.
Kingdom accepted 12/07 (AG 1/08).
In progress.Translated: The October 07 at http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/ILoI/iloi200710.pdf
Kingdom acceted it in December and is in the January Gazette http://heraldry.ansteorra.org/gazette/200801AG.pdf

In Progress (I).
    The item has not yet been finally ruled on.  That is, it has not yet been registered by Laurel, returned, withdrawn, or marked "done" in this Index.
Hope this helps,
Siobhan

vujadea200 at aol.com wrote: How long did that take?  is there a place to see where mine is at now?  it seems like it has been FOREVER since I have heard anything...   I am begining to pout (and think of UGLY devices!!!)

 Adena

Lady Siobhan ingenTigernaich
House of Cynrede Spîritus
Seneschal, Canton of Skorragardr
Nordsteorra, Kingdom of Ansteorra
It's not the color of the Text but how you use it.