[Namron] Crash Space

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Mon Mar 24 10:56:34 PDT 2008

Weather allowing, Fair runs until about 7 each night, and we usually begin
daily set up between 8-9, depending on how much needs to be readied.
"Opening Cannon" is at 10 each day, but patron folks are usually coming in
by 9 or shortly thereafter.

Wolfgang (now feasting on a cache of half price Easter candy)