[Namron] Crash Space

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 11:08:12 PDT 2008

And now for the namesake of my e-mail... You can tell I am, busy today.

Is their any chance that someone in Namron might be able offer
lodgings to myself and the daughter of a friend who's coming with me,
I would like to come down saturday evening and work the even for the
whole weekend with your guys. I "could" drive down and back Saturday
and Sunday, but I think you all know that my time would be much better
spent hanging out with the folks from Namron all weekend. :)

Lord Ivo Blackhawk
Province of Mooneschadowe
Kingdom of Ansteorra
"God Save the King!"