[Namron] When good rabbits go bad ...

ldyravon at aol.com ldyravon at aol.com
Mon Mar 31 21:41:28 PDT 2008

Well, that was close.? Lady Maura gave you the cloven turnip.? We presented you with a pair of turnips with pull rings in them at Protectorate during Feast.? Pookie led us in as one of the monks with a board chanting (think Monty Python) and someone read a "filked" version of the instructions for the hand grenade.? If I remember correctly, they got passed around Head Table like a couple of hot potatoes.

Lady Brenna