[Namron] revel

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 24 08:57:50 PDT 2008

The revel will be held the Sat. evening of the medieval fair. We have booked the american legion hall in norman. Someone will post directions later, I'm sure. We have the hall from 5pm. untill 12pm. We'll have a small advance party go over and get things set up. and then open the hall somewhere around 6 - 6:30pm (of course that opening is tenative, we're still pounding that part out). The revel will shut down somewhere between 11 and 11:30pm so we can clean the hall and turn the keys back over to the legion.

  that's all that I have for now,
  Aethelstan
  seneschal

Christian Truelove <ctruelove at yahoo.com> wrote:
    Ok, how about an update?  Where is the revel going to be held?  Last I heard someone was booking something in Noman.

  Kristen.

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}                Yes, the Revel will be wet, bring your own and of course, Period Container is NOT required!

  Wolfgang