[Namron] revel

Epperson, Sheryl eppersos at oge.com
Mon Mar 24 09:19:59 PDT 2008

The American Legion hall is actually very easy to find.  The address is
710 E Main.

>From Medfair, take Jenkins north.  You can actually follow it all the
way to Main Street.  Turn right (east) on Main.  (It's a one-way street
at that point, heading east.)  Go east across the tracks, past Porter,
at which point Main becomes 2-way again. The Legion hall is about 3
blocks east of Porter, on the south side of Main.  OR you can go east to
Classen, follow it north to Main, (it changes names at Alameda and
becomes Porter), turn right (east), and go about 3 blocks.

Annabelle