[Namron] Info about Beltane

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu May 15 08:04:56 PDT 2008

I just wanted to point out (from being the Beltane co-autocrat this year)
that we did incorporate a practice session this year for the spang hewing
competition.  Each person received several tries to throw the spang at the
targets during the practice round.  The one thing we didn't do this year was
the free-form spang hewing.  That sounds like it would have been really fun.
I wish we would have included the free-form hewing on Saturday, but it just
slipped our minds.  I hope whoever is next year's autocrat will incorporate
it into their schedule.

I plan to autocrat an event again in the future, so believe me.I'm taking
notes of all comments.  It's very helpful to here comments from everyone.

Lady Jacqueline

  _____