[Namron] Info about Beltane

Jacqueline Reynolds jacqueline_reynolds at cox.net
Thu May 15 09:13:35 PDT 2008

I'm sorry to hear that.  I would have done something about that, if I had
known.  We did have two lines for practice when the game first began.one for
kids & the other for adults.  I do remember Master Michael calling out a
couple times to see if everyone had a chance to practice.  We did try to
make sure that everyone had a chance to throw for practice.  I'm definitely
not saying that we did everything perfectly this year, so I hope that the
next Beltane autocrat takes notes & makes sure that everyone has time to
practice for spang hewing (for competition & for fun).

Lady Jacqueline

  _____