[Namron] Pop meeting tonight

JOHN variglog at sbcglobal.net
Tue May 20 12:04:51 PDT 2008

And I may have to miss as well, since I'm having a fuel pump replaced on the
truck and it may not be completed in time.  If I do not make it and you wish
to apply for the Herald's Office, please give your applications to TEs or
Master Aethelstan, our Seneschal.  A copy, either snail mail or electronic
also needs to go to Siobhan, our Northern Regional.  Tonight is the deadline
and our new Herald will be "heralded in" at the first June meeting.

Thanks!

Wolfgang

  _____