[Namron] Pop meeting tonight

John Cole master_aethelstan at yahoo.com
Tue May 20 12:18:32 PDT 2008

Hey all,
  Looks like mundane work has struck and I won't be able to attend this evening either. Please give any applications to Their Excellencies.

  in service,
  Aethelstan

JOHN <variglog at sbcglobal.net> wrote:
        v\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  o\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  w\:* {behavior:url(#default#VML);}  .shape {behavior:url(#default#VML);}        st1\:*{behavior:url(#default#ieooui) }                And I may have to miss as well, since I’m having a fuel pump replaced on the truck and it may not be completed in time.  If I do not make it and you wish to apply for the Herald’s Office, please give your applications to TEs or Master Aethelstan, our Seneschal.  A copy, either snail mail or electronic also needs to go to Siobhan, our Northern Regional.  Tonight is the deadline and our new Herald will be “heralded in” at the first June meeting.

  Thanks!

  Wolfgang