[Namron] Gate Volunteers Wanted...Pretty Please...

Angela Green clarissima.dellachiesa at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 12 18:52:29 PST 2008

For all those waiting until the last moment to Volunteer, it's here.

Looking for Gate volunteers to work Axeman.  Lots of shifts open.  All volunteers appreciated.

Gate will open with Site at 5pm on Friday and close at 3pm Saturday.
Since I'm not getting volunteers for overnight shifts I will be closing gate 1am-7am.

I need at least one more person to volunteer for the 11pm-1am shift with Momma Rose.  I will be working it too, but she's on oxygen and I would prefer at that hour that we have a third in the event she has to step away for a breathing treatment.

Saturday is still wide open for all shifts.

The Canton of Skorragarðr
Axeman V – November 14-16
Gate Schedule

Shifts:
FRIDAY
 5:00-7:00 PM
   1 - Lord Galiwyn
   2 - Vincenti da Murano
   3 - Robert of the Faire

 7:00-9:00 PM
   1 - Lord Galiwyn
   2 - Mellina of Namron
   3 - Margherita of Namron

 9:00-11:00 PM
   1 - Momma Rose
   2 - Bucello
   3 - Sibilla

 11:00-1:00 AM
   1 - Momma Rose
   2 - Clarissima della Chiesa
   Volunteer 3

SATURDAY
 1:00-7:00 AM - GATE CLOSED

 7:00-9:00 AM
   1 - Annabelle
   Volunteer 2
   Volunteer 3

 9:00-11:00 AM
   Volunteer 1
   Volunteer 2
   Volunteer 3

 11:00-1:00 PM
   Volunteer 1
   Volunteer 2
   Volunteer 3

 1:00-3:00 PM
   1 - Master Barat FitzWalter Reynolds
   2 - Lady Jacqueline Reynolds
   Volunteer 3

Thank you in advance for all who give of their time to assist at our event.

Clarissima della Chiesa

"If stupidity got us into this mess, why can't it get us out?" --Will Rogers