[Namron] Congratulations

Lawrence huntsmanlance at cox.net
Wed Nov 12 07:30:44 PST 2008

Way to go bubba duck! I knew you were just having a slump and would jump up
there fast again....all of our archers are really progressing fast and we
will be a force to be reckoned with soon!.....now if we can just slow down
the people from Northkeep they wont get ahead to far ahead of us! What do
they have in the water in Tulsa heh?  : )

Laurence