[Namron] Axe V WHAT AN EVENT

terry wasson haturearn at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 17 06:31:29 PST 2008

Axe V was the event to top all others. the event went very good - whisper" even if the autocrats didn't know how to set up a simple pavilion"  But never fear they persevered and over came all mental blocks and with help the set up was done in time.
 Tavern was accomplished By Ladies Ara  Heidi and ladies from Lighting-mist { sorry name block] The food was very good with compliments from all who ate.
 Lunch to the Baron and Baroness was received with the B&B inviting other to share in the bounty served to them by members of their Canton. All  went away happy and with full bellies.
 The fighting was conducted with honors going to the winners and names being recorded in the history of this Canton.
 Feast was one of the best I have ever tasted and a great thanks to Gaylynn and Lady Raven who cook so good you wish to be able to find this type of food in the real world.
But what would the cost be? A lot and I would gladly pay it.
A great thank you to all who came and attended .

Hatur