[Namron] scribal and rapier

Kirsten Pupek dnk_p at hotmail.com
Tue Nov 25 08:16:33 PST 2008

Hey gang,
Just a reminder that we will hold scribal night and rapier practice at our house tonight from 7 p.m. to 9 p.m.  The address is 15601 Camellia Rd in OKC. To get here, take your best route to the intersection of SW 149th Street and S. Western and continue south on Western. Make a right into the Wildflower edition and a left onto Camellia. We are the yellow house with the brown door and the silver car and the maroon truck. We look forward to seeing you all then!
Cat