[Namron] [Fwd: [Barony] Fwd: GW gift information coming soon]

Donnchadh Beag mac Griogair donnchadh at cornelius.norman.ok.us
Tue Nov 25 08:27:34 PST 2008

*/crystal.lemming at prudential.com/* wrote:

    Forwarded per request

    *****************************
    Greetings!

    This year the GW kingdoms will be drawing names. Therefore we will give
    only one gift. The drawing will occur in Gleann Ahbann the 2nd
    weekend of
    December so I hope to have the name that Monday. What I would like
    is for
    each barony to produce one really nice item.

    In Service,

    Duchess Conal
    Royal Gifts Deputy

Artisans,

Please start thinking about what we would like to do for the Gulf Wars
gift basket.  They are asking for one nice item from the Barony.  If
there are multiple people who would like to contribute, we may look at
doing a collaborative effort.  Besides the Gulf Wars basket, we always
need items for prize baskets, largess, and other gift baskets.  If you
do contribute something, please attach a card or tag with your name on
it so we can give proper credit for your fine work.

In Service,
Baron Donnchadh