[Namron] Populace notes- complete

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 07:10:07 PST 2008

One correction about Axeman V.  Please feel free to bring and submit two
breads per category with a max limit of ten breads total.  The rules are
posted on the Axeman V website at

http://sites.google.com/site/axemanv/ or below my sig.

Also, our list of gate helpers is short.  Very.  So please contact our reeve
(Clarissima della Chiesa) whose contact info can be found at
http://skorragardr.ansteorra.org/officers.htm and sign up for a shift.  Help
us Obi Wan Canola, Your Our Only Hope.

Sæmundr inn skærr
An Official Axeman V Steward (for 7 - 10 more days)

 The Great Bread Bakeoff

Laird Gaelan, our Feast O' Crat, is also sponsoring The Great Bread
Bakeoff.  This bakeoff will consist of five categories; Traditional
(wheat/white), Quick Bread, Bread Machine, Fruit/Sweet Breads, Other.
Participants can enter two breads per category with a max limit of ten
breads total.  Each bread should contain a list of ingredients and should be
baked off site.  First and second place will be chosen an rewarded.  All
first place breads will be turned over to the head table for Best of Show.
All other breads will be served to the feast guests.

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 8:45 AM, Aubrey Lea <aubreyericstochter2 at yahoo.com>wrote:

>      **
> **
> Axman autocrats:
>
> *At Axeman there will be: Vking wrestling on Friday, heavy and light
> fighting, archery and Royal Rounds on Sunday, bardic, a board games
> compation with 2 period games, an Inkle weaving class, a tavern, Feast, a
> Bread compatition -bring 1 loaf, etc.
>
>  *Please volenture for Gate shifts and to Hearld.
>
> *The link to the Axeman web page can be found on the Canton web page.
> Wulfgang will not be at Axeman V. We will need 4 to 6 guards.
>

> *There being no futher business the populace meeting of the Barony of
> Namron was closed.*

Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
http://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/