[Namron] Oh the weather outside is frightening....

Sæmundr inn skærr saemundrthepure at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 07:34:32 PDT 2008

M'lady, some sort of Scottish type persona, is going to be in need of a
cloak.. its getting close to Axeman and with everything we are trying to
prepare I am quite certain I am not going to have time to try to learn to
make one.  I was wondering if someone had a link to a supplier that is good,
and reasonably priced or could atleast give us a good idea of what a decent
price would be..

Thanks
Sæmundr inn skærr

--
Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
https://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/