[Namron] Oh the weather outside is frightening....

Monica Ball mrsjacq at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:17:44 PDT 2008

Our Lovely Hospitaler may still have a serviceable wool cloak in the loaner
garb. If not I would be happy to loan you one of the many cloak patterns I
have in my stores.

On Wed, Oct 15, 2008 at 9:34 AM, Sæmundr inn skærr <
saemundrthepure at gmail.com> wrote:

> M'lady, some sort of Scottish type persona, is going to be in need of a
> cloak.. its getting close to Axeman and with everything we are trying to
> prepare I am quite certain I am not going to have time to try to learn to
> make one.  I was wondering if someone had a link to a supplier that is good,
> and reasonably priced or could at least give us a good idea of what a decent
> price would be..
>
> Thanks
> Sæmundr inn skærr
>
> --
> Are you looking for Jim or Sæmundr?  Find them both at:
> https://sites.google.com/site/saemundrofnamron/

It is a very sad thing that nowadays there is so little useless information.

~Oscar Wilde~
Monica
aka Veronique de Mont Saint Michel