[Namron] Oh the weather outside is frightening....

Cisco Cividanes engtrktwo at gmail.com
Wed Oct 15 08:24:33 PDT 2008

Just and FYI,

cloaks are not terribly hard to make, and depending on the material,
not usually cost prohibative. You might ask about bartering or trading
from someone's existing stash, or seeing if one could be made for you
for a reasonable price in the next few weeks.

Just thinking out loud.

Oh, and for the love of all that is good, please, please, look into
what material the cloak is made out of. A lot of blended fabrics have
the burning properties of napalm, and are startingly easly to light
when near a camp fire or open flame stove. If you have the choice,
nearly any wool is superior in all ways for cloak construction, but
layers of any natural fabric can work well too. Blends are risky, and
I strongly advise you to stay completely clear of 100% synthetics like
rayon, polar flece or the like.

Okay, getting off my soap box. Sorry.
I hope you guys enjoy the event, and I hope you find a good cloak.

Ivo - (MKA Cisco Cividanes, B.S. Fire safety)