[Namron] Scribal and Rapier Practice Tonight!

Lord Orlando Di Gilead orlando at agilejedi.com
Tue Sep 23 10:39:52 PDT 2008

Just a reminder that Weisenfeuer /Namron Rapier Practice and Scibal night
will be at Cat and Orlando's house tonight. We generally start around 7PM. I
would also ask that anyone with basket fillers for protectorate please bring
them. For the rapier fighters we will be discussing some of the upcoming
melees and going over some melee drills.

Address:
15601 Camelia Rd.
Moore, Ok 73170
850-529-0055

To get to our house simply go south on western from the 1ntersection of
Western and 149th (19th in Moore). Make your first right in the wildflower
community and then left on Camelia...look for 15601!

Yis
Lord Orlando Giovanni Di' Gilead

--

Checkout my blog @ http://blog.agilejedi.com