[Namron] THANK YOU

Pukhta 'Pooky' Lovvek pookyloves at gmail.com
Mon Apr 6 06:54:59 PDT 2009

Please please let your Caidian friends know how wonderful it was to
have them at court.

The music and ceremony was legendary and did very well to create an
extra special moment in time. I am very appreciative.

Caidians are truly our Brothers in this Dream,
HE Pooky

Respect your creation, love me and be then healed. A grand plan done
in a simple way.
-- Pookspeare

"I shall pass through this world but once. Any good, therefore, that I
can do or any kindness that I can show to any human being, let me do
it now. Let me not defer nor neglect it, for I shall not pass this way
again!"  -- Master Jerry Lewis